Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ahhh F*** NO...

Those were the first words Dustin heard out of my mouth the moment we met. So lady like, huh?

Story goes...

I had gone up to Konocti Resort on BEAUTIFUL Clear Lake, CA, to see a Drop Kick Murphy concert with a group of friends. I had never heard of the band before but was told that they were an Boston Irish Punk Band. We had spent the day of the concert on the Lake enjoying ourselves, I was nursing a horrible hang over from the night before, but I was determined to feel better for the concert that night.

Concert came and was over before we knew it...Great concert, ears were ringing for the rest of the night (we had front row seats), I ended up losing my voice for the next week. Time to go to the after party at the resorts bar. Practically everyone from the concert was there. As we were walking out to the patio area I had notice a VERY tall, handsome man, who as I looked at him bent down to talk to his friend while pointing in my direction. Next thing I know this strange guy was over talking to us. The conversation went something like this...

Strange Guy: Hi my name is Sam.
Us: Nice to meet you Sam.
Sam: See my Tall friend over there...
Us: Yes?
Sam: He's going through a divorce....

I didn't let him finish. I walked away from the conversation. I went straight over to this Tall guy (who had his back to me, he had no idea what Sam just did). Tapped him on the shoulder. He turns around, startled that I was standing there.

I open my mouth and said "Ahhh F*** NO. You have your friend come over and hit on me for you?"

Dustin didn't know what to say. Haha. I scared him. I'm actually surprised that after that first sentence he still wanted to get to know me. We spent the rest of the night hanging out and talking. Which included a trip to J and the B (Jack in the Box), that's where I found out his last name was BURGER, I was instantly in love. He brought me back to my room at about 4am, I think. He got my number, gave me a kiss and left. I was so nervous I couldn't sleep, I wanted him to call so bad, but I had horrible cell service on the resort grounds. Dustin told me later that him and his friends had noticed me at the concert and when I walked into the bar he was pointing me out so he and his friend could go talk to me later.

Well he did call me!!!

We spent that whole day together...and not been apart since.

This picture was taken moments after my dirty mouthed words were spoken...One of the best days of my life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment