Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stella & Dot by Erin Burger, Independent Stylist

I have wanted to get into selling this line of jewelry ever since my Aunt Debbie got my sister and I a pair of earrings for Christmas a couple years ago, those earring have become some of my favorite! I wasn't until recently that I really conisdered it something that I could do. I wanted to wait until we were settled into our new house before I got involved. I wanted to be have to designated spot in the house to set up my "Office".

I have a friend from college who sells for Stella & Dot, she had really been encouraging me, but I kept telling her in time, in time. Finally a situation happened at work that gave me the push to join the Stell & Dot team earlier than I wanted. With the new home and the decrease in income from work I finally had the drive and desire to do something the I'd LOVE. I've been missing that lately. One of the rooms in our house has been named the Craft Room, this is my room. I will finally have a space again to do what I love; quilting, sewing, scrapbooking...crafting! And I'll be able to make it my Stella & Dot office as well. I'm excited to get going on this new venture. I feel that it will really help me get to know people in Lakeport. I've been here for over a year and feel that I really dont know that many people. I mean I know people that know Dustin but I really haven't made any close friends. So if you want to get a sneak peek into what I will be selling please go to my Stella & Dot webpage and browse. If you see something you absolutely love Buy it, you will not regret it. The pieces of jewelry are beautiful! Also visit my Stella & Dot Facebook page and "Like" it to stay up to date on what's new. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment